Eye peace's with threads

I got a un-named 7 to 21 eye peace were you take off the eye cup and your left with a thread that i can attach my camera too.

Now im after a few more eye peace's like this a 4x and maybe a lower mag one. Any one know of which eye pieces can so this

001emz.jpg

002bow.jpg

003ae.jpg

004pnx.jpg

The only ones I know are Baader Hyperion and this could be a clone. I do not think it is standard practice for eye pieces to be threaded in this manner. Baader supply all thread accessories to attach various cameras for afocal photography :)

John.

The Revalation / GSO 'photovisual' 32mm possl allows connection to camera with standard T - ring and camera specific adaptor ( which I think is the larger metal item in your photo's? )

We got ours from this site & he does a handy little video explaining as well:

http://www.pulsar-optical.co.uk/prod/eyepieces/GSO/plossl-eyepieces/32mmPI-plossl-eyepiece.html

It's a highly recommended 'budget' EP, so probably better quality than the unbranded 7-21 you have.

thks every one. ill have to save up the whole set up above came to about £50 and does the job for a learner. Better to pay little and learn a lot. then pay a lot and lean a little. :) I can go stright to 2" but i don't know if that will make any difference.

Archived