Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Well.....the deed is done!

Caz

I've actually ordered my first telescope, I can't quite believe it, and guess who has sorted me out....Bernard, some of you where right to recommend him, he's been marvellous, and can almost guarantee delivery before christmas, plus its a fantastic price too.... :cheers:.  If I'm this happy now, I can only imagine how I'll feel when it finally arrives.  Mr Twinkletoes has told me I can't touch it till christmas morning..... :shock:  Will I be able to contain my excitement I ask myself.

I'm totally over the moon, quite literally, the realisation will dawn in a few days,  when I finally think, blumming hell I've just blown a wod of cash on a mirrored tube!....... :clouds2:

Caz  :occasion7:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry mate, that just how the weather works. New scope = clouds.

One bit of advice when you are playing with it Xmas morning, don't release the clutches on the mount or take the weights/scope of the mount without thinking about how this will upset the balance of the whole thing.

I took the weights of a mount once when the clutch was released and the whole scope swung around and hit my picnic table wilth one hell of a crash!!

I've actually ordered my first telescope....

Damn, I was just about to post a list of reasons why you should buy the 6" :pale:

Oh well, never mind...

Steve

PS: Only kidding :laughing6:

There are only two reasons, you can't lift the 8" or you can't afford the 8".... :clouds2:

...your in the wrong profession Steve, have you thought about a  career change ......:clouds2: :clouds2:

Caz,

I prefer to leave my work-cap at work :clouds2:

Please don't think that its because I don't want to help; its just that I can be more candid and opinionated this way 8).  

(It wouldn't be any fun if I were surreptitiously fishing for business ... would it)

Steve :clouds2:

Archived