NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Vivid dream

Ags

I had a vivid dream last night. I cleared out our savings account and bought an EQ6, a C8, a massive solar scope and some other stuff. My partner came home and saw all the boxes and I confessed to emptying the bank account, and I didn't even get moaned at :-)

The dream was so vivid I woke up this morning excited about all my new stuff! But then I got up to make a pot of tea and saw there were no boxes stacked up in the living room.

I have not yet told the dream to my partner, hopefully I will just be handed the credit card and pointed at FLO...

I had a vivid dream last night. I cleared out our savings account and bought an EQ6, a C8, a massive solar scope and some other stuff. My partner came home and saw all the boxes and I confessed to emptying the bank account, and I didn't even get moaned at :-)

Yep, that sure is a dream.. :smiley:

Or maybe I sleepwalked in the dream to my laptop, bought all the stuff in my sleep and dreamed my partner's response? Eek!

Now we just need to arrange for FLO to ship you a load of boxes next week :)

James

Never mind, if you drop enough hints just dream of those large boxes on Christmas Day, but there again it could turn into a nightmare and they could be full of the rolls of wall paper you promised to redecorate the lounge with :eek:

John.

Archived