NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Spending Spree!

StuW

Managed to sell my Air Rifle today although not for as much as I would have like, but it meant I had a bit of spare cash to play with. First port of call was FLO for a SW Auto Focusser to aid in getting perfect focus on the 200p. Next was Ebay for one of Kaminovs EQTooth units for the HEQ5 so I can control the scope from the brick shed. My next purchase was from Modern Astronomy, a straight through adapter for attaching my ASI120MC to my spare SW Finder for guiding. Lastly I went to Harrison Telescopes for a Revelation 2.5x Barlow so I can strive to get more detail on my planetary pics.

I hope I can make everything work together and improve my imaging!

It's nice to go out and spend the cash without dipping into the household budget. Enjoy your new toys.

Apart from xmas and birthdays i've been banned from spending so this was a welcome addition to my "pocket money" ;)

Archived