Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Rigel Quick Finder charts

Cheers guys I didn't realise that the cicles were the same size as the inner 2 of the Telrad. Ridiculous isn't it I'm 44 and can't wait for xmas.

Paul, what has been ur experience with the Rigel has it made finding stuff easier?

David

Hi David, yes the Rigel makes a great difference to my locating objects, or getting in the general location, I then fine tune the location with my RACI finder and it works a treat. You will not regret getting a Rigel. I was going to go for its bigger bro, the Telrad but the availability was quite bad at the time.

I would not be without the Rigel now. Easy to use, set up, light too so it will not cause any weight issues, great bit of kit for a great price. Good luck and clear skies.

Paul.

Thanks again guys. I noticed that you can get Bobs Knobs for a Telrad does anyone know if these are available for the Rigel or if they are even necessary? Can't wait to get it on my scope and test it out I've only heard good things., hopefully there is nothing bad to say.

Clear skies

David

Archived