Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Sun in white light 10th November midday

sologuitarist61

Beauty there Richard . . . :laugh:

A full frame or stitched ?

I might have to "borrow" that one for November's animation . . . :p . . . looking unlikely to clear here in time for a shot but still hoping for a chance if I venture out to the edge of the fen for a quick pre-sunset session. . .

Cancel the above , sat24 and the general forecast shows the rain continuing til about 8pm but then clear til midday , that'll be the night on the Horsehead then . . .

Steve.

Thanks James ,

I'll no doubt have to take you up on the offer . . . :p

It would be a nice " little " project for all us whitelight bods to see if we could get a 365 days of 2013 animation together . . . as we're fairly well spread there should be a decent chance I'd have thought ?

Steve.

Thamks guys.

James - no stitching, haven't had any luck with that, so am using the Baader zoom for full image.

Steve - if it is of any use to you then please help yourself.

Bit of a game today, as we have gone from small areas of bright blue sky to heavy rain, but had a spell of blue that lasted for half and hour so have taken some white light and also some Ha's which I have still to play with.

Thanks James ,

I'll no doubt have to take you up on the offer . . . :p

It would be a nice " little " project for all us whitelight bods to see if we could get a 365 days of 2013 animation together . . . as we're fairly well spread there should be a decent chance I'd have thought ?

Steve.

Count me in on that one Steve. I will post all the days thatb I manage to get and you can help yourself to the image if it is good enough.

Nice one Richard ,

I'll start playing with it soon ,

If we can't get a daily shot between us all I can always fill the gaps with SDO Intensitygram shots , I'm pretty sure they're OK with reproduction ( I will scoot over there now and check)

Steve.

Nice shot Richard, lots of nice detail on the new sun spot group. It has been mostly sunny all day here and I had about an hour at 12:00 to get some nice shots in Ha, still processing the results, but new posting coming along.

Looks like you have there what is commonly known as "a plan" :)

Let's see what we can do. If we need some disk space for dumping images I'm sure I can find some on one of my servers somewhere...

James

Nice shot Richard, lots of nice detail on the new sun spot group. It has been mostly sunny all day here and I had about an hour at 12:00 to get some nice shots in Ha, still processing the results, but new posting coming along.

Thanks Robin looks like another interesting group coming around at the 7 o'clock area. I took some Ha as well but quite disappointing really, no matter what the exposure I couldn't seem to get much in the way of proms. Look forward to seeing what you managed to get today.

The proms weren't very bright today, had to really push the exposure to get any. But the surface detail was great.

I am out shopping with the misses at the mo and then dinner when I should be at home posting today's results and having another go at M31.

Archived