Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Sort of Local Meet in Rogers Dome.

Ant

Yesterday evening I went to see Roger over in Laindon Hills.

His pictures of the Dome and Warm room do not do it justice... Talk about luxury. The Dome is amazing, the is a very sturdy looking Pier in the centre of the dome, with a EQ6pro head on it. Then there is the C11 and Skywatcher Equinox 80. How nice does that look?

All in all it is stunning in the dome - the dome itself looks the dogs dangly bits, I can see why he persevered and waited for the dome to be finished. It is spectacular...

The warm room is the something else althogether :lol: The warm room was 82 degrees :shock: when we went in...We spent about an hour in there talking about various stuff, mainly processing. I am absolutely amazed how easy Roger makes it look - this is something that comes with experience I guess but he was doing stuff that I didn't even know you could do. He was getting a huge amount of info out of his images without going anywhere near Curves or Levels (which are my primary weapons).

All in all a great few hours... I will be visiting Roger again - but when it's clear!

Ant

All in all it is stunning in the dome - the dome itself looks the dogs dangly bits, I can see why he persevered and waited for the dome to be finished. It is spectacular...

And I thought it looked amazing in the pics :shock: Well worth all the trouble and waiting then 8)

Nice report, good stuff.

Archived