NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

birthday gifts

prasadka

Hello folks,

I managed to persuade my mom to buy me an early birthday gift (not too early- I am November born) and am getting a Skywatcher goto for myself :lol:. I should be arriving thursday night. I might have to wait for clear skies and the moon to disappear too.

Cheers,

Prasad

Ah, now it becomes clear! Unlike the sky right now...Which is a good thing! Get it while it's cloudy and install it ready for the first clear night. Don't forget to buy a 12v power pack, it'll be about as much use a chocolate fireguard without one :lol:. I'm a November Bday too, not sure what I should be suggesting to L'missus for mine though...

Tony..

In your WILDEST dreams sunbeam :lol:. Prepare to get pwned! Get a copy of PGR4 when it comes out (I suspect this could be my Bday prezzie :D ) and the humiliation would be complete. I've seen your gamerscore....2 bob mate!

Tony..

Shops are opening at 12 midnight for Halo ?. Probably my age, but I can't for the life of me understand why there is such a craze for these games. I know there has been giant strides in technology and graphics rendition that brings a life quality to them, but they are still games.

I don't get it.

Ron.

Archived