Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

"Nellie" has arrived!

GordonH

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oohhhhhhhhhhh, errr, mmmmmmm ;):wink::(:D:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :stars: :stars::Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :stars: :stars:

I am very much in favour of sharing a tin or two with anybody at Kielder, or a bottle of nice red wine, look forward to seeing some of you there, I will be there from Friday right through the weekend, lets hope we have the same sort of weather that we had at Kelling Heath, I will be helping out on the Widescreen-centre stand during the day so come over and say hello.

See you all up there.

Best wishes

Gordon

;)

Certainly will Gordon!

There is a slightly better picture on www.widescreen-centre.co.uk under new products, but no comments about the stern looking geezer stood next to it with his hand round it, that's me, I'm not very photogenic I'm afraid (unlike your parrot Bernie), I was going to put the picture on this site unfortunately it was rather big (2mb to be exact). Am now starting to get withdrawal symptoms as I haven't been able to use it for two nights due to work. Sky 6 pro is amazing by the way, I have been working my way through some it and what it can't do you wouldn't be able to fit on the back of a postage stamp. I do have a very good parrot joke Bernie, if I see you at Kielder I will tell you.

regards to all who have taken the time to look at my pride and joy "Nellie"

Gordon

:sunny:

Archived