Conversations between scopes.

cotterless45

Imagine if packed away they talked to each other, mine would probably be:

"Where have you been ?"

"Don't, I'm all covered in dew and my feet are just muddy"

"How was it ?"

"Well if I see M31 again, I'm going to scream"

"that good ?"

"That mount was buzzing around everywhere, I started getting dizzy, I thought I'd pass out when he tried to split Polaris"

"That made your eye water!"

" He dropped the box of filters and that big ep again, they won't be happy"

" I hope it's cloudy for a few nights, I need my rest. Can't someone else have a shot on the goto ?"

"No use looking at that big Dob over there, he only gets taken out in a warm car to dark sites"

"That's the life, just sitting there, no balancing acts or being bolted to a dovetail, happy days."

nick.

this made me laugh. Good one :) my scope would probably say :

why is he trying to master PEC again? This stupid mount will never cooperate! Where are those days when he just used to take me to dark sites to do some basics and romantic imaging. He is not this man i used to know when he first bought me :)

Just think about the oh so many lonely scopes out there with no other scopes to talk to....

You know the ones, the ones that are saying, "please let me out, pleeeeease just once, I'll be good and give you lovely views, honest I will, just point me to the heavens and I'll show you everything...just one chance is all I ask!".

But these unfortunate, lonely scopes have no friends to talk to, and their owners either don't hear them or cover their ears, saying "la, la, la" so as not to hear them....

Archived