Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Baader sky surfer v

Hex

• 5 months later...

Just added a Baader Sky Surfer 5 to my CPC800 and WHAT AN IMPROVEMENT!!!

1. The sky surfer 5 oozes quality. Well made, all metal, dew covers. you adjust the dot position via a screw driver and every adjustment makes a lovely solid click sound that just gives you confidence that it aint going to slip out of alignment

2. Using the sky surfer reduces time to navigate by 95% compared to trying to use the supplied finder scope (and you also do not strain/break your neck in the process)

fyi, if youre interested there is an adaptor included that allowed attachment to the CPC800 without the need to buy any extra bits.

Overall I am well impressed.

Bought a Skysurfer V myself a few weeks ago. I have always gotten on better with rdf's instead of telescopic finders. What a fantastic piece of gear. Very solid, well made and looks the bizz. Have only had the chance to set it up on my C9.25 ota the other day, so haven't had it outside yet. Judging by what others have said about it I am very confident that it will perform very well.

Archived