NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

W/C 3rd September

swamp thing

Cracking image again Lee. It's great seeing pics of what we were all observing up at RC, maybe some future Jupiter shots when it reaches a more favourable position?

If anybody is up for RC on Sat night, I'm around (now the cricket season has sadly ended for me)

Sorry, can't do tonight either.

A good night (or rather, a good morning this morning) - I managed to get a mosaic of the Moon sorted along with a close up of one of the mountain ranges. Both of which is on my Flicker page in my signature. I did try for Jupiter too but it was too close to the moon and washed out. All in all, a productive night :)

I've just had a look Lee, and very nice detail on that photo. Are the bright pin point dots mountains reflecting the light?

The solar day looked fun, loads of scopes there! are they doing another one soon as my PST could do with an outing?

Archived