Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Shakes a fist at the sky!!!

Davie

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It does! Sometimes its pouring down by ere, and I drive the 20 odd miles down to Swansea and your basking in sunshine, not a cloud in the sky.

Now that's just a blatant lie - it's never sunny down here! :grin:

I got the scope out last night but gave up after an hour. Apart from the huge fluffy clouds that were speeding across the sky there was a very high level haze that seemed to reflect LP. With naked eye I could barely see Albireo or the fainter stars in Lyra's parallelogram, so limited to less than mag 3.5ish. Very frustrating.

Now that's just a blatant lie - it's never sunny down here! :grin:

Well its because the sun is round, and the Welsh can only visualize oval shaped objects. :rolleyes:

Didn't bother last nite. Clouds were pouring in, plus the viz was terrible. I don't think much is going to change in the next week, and quite possibly fog will appear as the nights start to cool and the ground will be damp. According to BBC Wales, we will have cloud and rain for the foreseeable future. :eek:

Archived