Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

My first sighting of ISS

Hitesh

Hi guys

Believe it or not today was the first time I could defo say I saw the ISS, to be honest it was almost like loosing my virginity all over again. I managed to track it all the way using stellarium and guessing a line of trajectory intercepted the craft using my trusty 90mm mak. Wonder what the rest of the night beholds!!!!!

yup its been very visible last few days [have seen it 20-30 times over the last few months] but still have that "oh my" moment as it sails by everytime [always imagine there's someone on board looking down saying " theres dtr42's house :grin: ]

Well I'm having a cracker of a night saw ISS then got the best view of Alberio double I've ever had (absolute text book colouration) and got first glimpse of m57. If only I could do an all nighter alas work has the best of me!!!!!

Archived