Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

133 days since I last imaged

George

Just checked my logs and the 28th March 2012 was the last time I imaged anything (M51 to be exact) :(

Thats 133 days or 4 months and 11 days whichever way you look at it its a loooooooooooong time, the weather here as played a big part see stats from my weather station below:

28/03/2012 to 05/08/2012

Rainfall (mm):

Total for period 570.0mm

Wettest day 91.2 on 04/04/2012

High rain rate 55.2 day 04/04/2012

Rain days 86

86 days of rain since I last imaged!

Granted I usually write off May,June & July for the short nights we get here up North......but still its pitiful :(

but at least the grass is nice and green [if you can see it under all the water :grin:]

My lawn is the best its ever been but my apples & pears have been wiped out this year, I'm presuming the air frosts we had in April :(

I feel for you George. I've done a couple of Star trail shots and some Solar (only because Jon lent me his PST) over the Summer - using the term very loosely. But the last time I imaged through the scope at something night time was April 16th :(

So I'm doing a little better - but this summer has been crazy!

Ant

I feel for you George. I've done a couple of Star trail shots and some Solar (only because Jon lent me his PST) over the Summer - using the term very loosely. But the last time I imaged through the scope at something night time was April 16th :(

So I'm doing a little better - but this summer has been crazy!

Ant

We had our summer during the SGL weekend, other than a decent week at the end of May its been pitiful. The weather will pick up midweek onwards for a few days but will revert to more of the same just in time for the Perseids peak!

Looking ahead if the jet stream keeps this far south we could be in for an interesting Winter as cold air is already forming over greenland........lets hope :)

Just checked my logs and the 28th March 2012 was the last time I imaged anything (M51 to be exact) :(

Thats 133 days or 4 months and 11 days whichever way you look at it its a loooooooooooong time, the weather here as played a big part see stats from my weather station below:

28/03/2012 to 05/08/2012

Rainfall (mm):

Total for period 570.0mm

Wettest day 91.2 on 04/04/2012

High rain rate 55.2 day 04/04/2012

Rain days 86

86 days of rain since I last imaged!

Granted I usually write off May,June & July for the short nights we get here up North......but still its pitiful :(

It makes you sound like a recovering Astrophotographer. I assume congratulations won't be in order. :grin: :grin: :grin:

Archived