Stellarium for iPhone

Can anyone help please? Whilst I have downloaded Stellarium to my laptop, it would be much more convenient to have the app on my iPhone. However, I have followed everyone's links, tried the app store, and iTunes all to no avail. For some reason I can't download it. Any ideas?? Has anyone else experienced this problem?

S-J

I have iphone and i have star walk,star chart and startracker they are all great applications but not free....i preffer star tracker very much and its very good app...you can buy it...or if you have jailbroken your iphone/ipad like me you can get it all applications from itunes for free from cydia-installous :) also star chart tells you how far is the star that you are looking at...star coordinates and much much more...they are 3 apps i use...

Umadog is right. Stellarium is great on PC, but honestly is no great shakes on the iPhone. There are much better alternatives knocking about the iOS platform. Sky Safari, as mentioned previously, is excellent. There are many others though.

Sent from my mobile using Tapatalk, so please excuse the speeling and granma! :)

I'm actually a fan of Star walk again its not free but i prefer it to sky safari............its smaller and seems to work quicker on my fone

I have both (and a bunch of others :)), but you could be right. Star Walk does feel a bit nippier.

Archived