Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

mirror

woodbob123

Hi all has anybody local to Newport any experiance in figuring a mirror? . After the hol's in 3 weeks or so will start polishing out my 24" mirror, made the mirror cell and base plate ready to hold it while testing. Have to build a test stage while the polishing is going on then the part I don't quite understand fully, figuring, would be great if I could have someone to point me in the right directions and explain things to me while i can actually see the shadows. Promised June that it will see first light this winter so no pressure. Bob

Hi plenty of advice on forums but seem to have a problem getting my brain around it just hoped that a local expert could have a look when i hit problems, read that people have messed up over and over again untill they learn, was just hoping to shorten that process a little. Made and repaired things all my working life but it's that final part which seems to be part art and lot's of experiance. Me I make a 24" mirror for my first go so only myself to blame. If an body wishes to build one I have all the equipment.

Archived