NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

One of the bravest things I ever saw

Moonshane

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Steve,

That's a great video isn't it? It shows the sky dive at a better resolution then merges into a surfing dude - very creative. I'm like what I'm hearing from Boards of Canada. Thanks mate for introducing me to some great music. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Steve,

That's a great video isn't it? It shows the sky dive at a better resolution then merges into a surfing dude - very creative. I'm like what I'm hearing from Boards of Canada. Thanks mate for introducing me to some great music. :)

They're great to chill out to. I reccomend their albums and eps. ROYGBIV, Olson and Maquarie Ridge are all amazing songs. My favourite is in my sig :)

Kittinger is one of the heroes of aviation imo. Gagarin hadn't gone into space when Kittinger made his record breaking parachute jumps. He then went on to serve three tours in Vietnam, before being shot down and spending nearly a year as a POW in the Hanoi Hilton.

Archived