Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

qhy10 ccd camera

can anyone help please i just taken the big step from my canon 450d to a qhy10 ccd camera but i have a problem. i am using ez cap software got everything working fine and understand the software all good. but when i take a 5 min exp on nebula or galaxy i can ony see a star field no image of what i expect to see ive been told i need to strech the image to see whats really there but dont no what to do. i no the colour ccds are less senstive than mono but im seing nothing other than stars please help regards lee housden.

thanks for everybodys help just wanted to let you no i am only trying to frame my shot i have not taken any subs as i dont want to waste 2 hours of imaging to find there is nothing there im used to imaging with my 450d and framing is easy b ecause i can see what im imaging straight on the screen but im not seing what i would expect to see with the qhy10 am i doing somthing wrong in ez cap thankyou all

Archived