Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

W/C 9th July

swamp thing

Hi All

That is, if there's anyone out there, it all seems so long ago since we all met that I'm beginning to wonder if it actually happened :Envy:

Another week of rain ahead?? Probably.

I'll post if it clears but TBH I'm not holding my breath.

Just started new job/role so unlikely this week!

Darren I know u just bought ur 120ed, just found out apm are building a 150ed, whilst not cheap still much cheaper than triplet, I'll send u details when home. May put my plans a for solar scope on hold! :)

Nice one on the new position Jamie.

A 150ED, that's got to be worth keeping an eye on and what the price will be! Right move to put the solar scope on hold - if it helps I've still only used my PST once since Feb, mainly down to the weather and not getting a chance to use it at the weekends.

Do you mean this one Jamie?:

http://www.apm-teles...Corrector1.html

Looks sweet.

When's first light then buddy? :D

I wish!!!

They dont seem to have up on site yet, think Nov will be earliest potential time for release, could be a nice new xmas present!! (paid via a new credit card with 0% interest for very long period too...assuming priced 'reasonably'!) Just need to work out what can sell first......

Archived