Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

The Skys over Basildon

zakkhogan

it is a combination of 3 different pictures,

I was experimenting with exposure times and captured some great cloud shots (where the moon was mostly over exposed) , Same with the shot of the sun and the clouds.

So i then created that pic.

just been in the garden in good ol light polluted loughton.... even with masses of LP and quite frankly not even dark skies yet i still got my first view of m13 ! another one for the list - didn't resolve amazingly but its still not dark out there - and its bed time haha - roll on autumn

The Ring was hit and miss, i couldnt see it though the camera eyepiece so i thought take a few shots see what i get.

What i didnt realize at the time was i had the ISO set at 100, so hopfully next time will be better :)

• 4 weeks later...

ok, probably nothing compared to what the guys got over Dengie last night, but this is what i got over the very light polluted skys of basildon this week.

Session over 2 tonights, total of 98 frames inc dark from 11sec to 15sec @ISO800 / ISO1600.

Total stack size was 68 frames for a total exposure of 13m 47sec.

This is the finished processed shot...

post-23525-0-67425500-1343323668_thumb.j

Archived