Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Return from Hols

CELESCOPE

Hi everyone , , came home early from hols , rain rain and more rain , a complete wash out , so thats my 3 hols done and dusted , just as well stayed home , Albeit , had a nice visit to Dave Centroid!!as he is only 10 mins from my holiday home , Just to thank Dave for a really lovely time , a very nice guy,good coffee and cake heheheheh , but most of all a look at his very well set up imaging centre , very well set out and so relaxing the way he has set up for imaging, just hope i can do the same , a clear evening never happened for us , but never mind , plenty more evening i hope to come .

Anyway i will be coming and going on here till tursday , a few things i need to do over the weekend , so will ask Phil to still continue with POW for this Sunday,

Cheers

Rog

had a nice visit to Dave Centroid!!as he is only 10 mins from my holiday home , Just to thank Dave for a really lovely time , a very nice guy.

Sorry, the weather didn't play ball for you Rog, but the visit to Dave's must have been a treat. I have had the pleasure of a guided tour round Dave's observatory :D Great guy - real gentleman.

All the best

Bill£ :)

Archived