Subscribe

"Follow This Topic". Its up there on the top right.

OK, I did that but it didn't ask me for my email address which confused me!!! Maybe the system is cleverer than me and knowing who I am automatically does this?

When you follow something, how you get notified about replies depends on the Notification Settings under your profile settings. By default, I think they just appear in your notifications (the little bell icon). If you want emails you need to tick the email option in your notification settings...

You have to set yourself up to receive emails: Go to your username at the top right of the page (any page including this one) and click - in the drop down menu select my settings. look at the menu on the feft and select "Notification Options" - there is a list of all the options you can set. As a guide click the email column for the top four and the private messages options a bit further down - the rest are up to you!

When you follow something, how you get notified about replies depends on the Notification Settings under your profile settings. By default, I think they just appear in your notifications (the little bell icon). If you want emails you need to tick the email option in your notification settings...

That sounds about right. I couldn't find it in my profile settings to check this theory and give this advice.

Cheers. That should help people more then what i said.

You have to set yourself up to receive emails: Go to your username at the top right of the page (any page including this one) and click - in the drop down menu select my settings.

Thats the one. I didnt check "My Settings". I didnt see them but was looking for them.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<I'm with STUPID.

Archived