Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

What are these two objects?

Taken with a "less than great" camera. Im not sure even what to ask other than what are these two spherical objects? I have quite a few pics like this but ill just put up two from slightly different angles. These are taken thru a dirty"ish" windshield but I really dont think its anything on my window.

Now, I can never see these things without my camera because its too bright. But two seperate mornings I have these showing up in my pictures. Also, I take pictures from this spot frequently and its just these two mornings when they have shown up.

A friend also pointed out that it looks as if each of them have a reflection in the upper right.

I have a few more pictures if anyone want to see more. They pretty much show the same thing tho.

Thanks all.

post-23532-0-01533900-1340110242_thumb.j

post-23532-0-43672800-1340110269_thumb.j

I agree with Jarrod, looks like lens flare/internal reflections in the lens to me too. They are in different places, but then the framing is different between the two images also, the one with the flare above has the sun centred, the other has the sun to the left, which produces the flare to the right.

Im not sure everyone knows what exactly im showing here.

Im not talking about the red flare above the sun. Im talking about the two sperical objects off to the left of the sun.

I've seriously taken hundreds of pictures from this same spot with this same camera and Ive only come across these two things two seperate mornings. Ive taken probably close to a thousand pictures of the sunrise without ever getting them before.

You cant see them without enlarging the pictures.

I can post more without those two things from the same spot if that would help at all?

I also have more with them higher above the treeline.

It really does look as if the bottom object is hidden just barely by the tops of the trees?

I dont know, sorry if this is just nonsense guys. (and girls)

EDIT: I just went thru those pics and I have one where the bottom sphere (half of it) is clearly behind the trees. Ill get that up in a bit here.

...Thanks to all again.

What you're describing sound like sundogs, but I've taken another look at the Images and I'm not seeing any. there's a couple of small blobs much close in than dogs would be, I'd guess they're also some optical effect

Archived