Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Kriege and Berry

dharma66

I'm probably just repeating what people already know, but Kriege and Berry is available here

http://www.willbell.com/tm/dobtel.htm

I only mention it because I think a few days ago someone mentioned that it's madly expensive at Amazon UK. Once you add postage, it's still not cheap at the above link, but it's a lot cheaper than the Amazon price!

• 2 weeks later...

I picked up my copy from SCS Astro a week or so back. Cost me £30, but I picked it up from the shop on way past on the school run. It did take quite some time to arrive though. Ideally you need to order it about three months before you start thinking that it might be interesting to build your own dob :)

Green Witch also sell the book, but also don't always have stock. I did find some other UK suppliers (book sellers rather than specifically astro gear shops) claiming to sell it, but none responded to my emails.

James

Archived