Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

CLS clip filter

garethmob

hello guys

im just wondering a few things

is the clip filter compatable with the 300d DSLR using a m42 threaded lens and adapter? as near enough all my lens are m42.

next would be, is it better for a filter in clip or on the outer lens? my lens have different filter threads unfortunatly hence the idea on the clip

and lastly if i buy the filter from opticorp it works out to be £81 which is the same price as second hand ones seem to go over here. obviously there would be postage and other charges but it still works out cheaper by a few pounds than a UK seller (astronomic and RVO)

has any one done this?

I love my cls ccd clip filter.

As Danielle says, you can stil use your camera (ef lens) with the clip in fitted. great for wide / ISS passings / star trails ........

thanks guys and expess gina im glad the m42 lens work i only own one EFS lens and thats only for lazy day shots :)

i might give zoltan a email, but at present optcorp still works out cheaper hmmm

Archived