Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Next months S@N just arrived

M4lcs67

Blimey. The Publishers of The Sky At Night magazine seem to be releasing the next copy earlier every time. Not complaining mind as it gives me the opportunity to digest it before using the charts when the time comes.

Subscribed in time for the May issue but got a letter saying they had a problem their end processing the payment and got my first one through this morning and its the June issue. Ahh well, sure they do back issues :clouds2:

I bought Astronomy Now in May as we could not find S@N, must say I prefer S@N. I guess AN is more for the serious-pro astronomers where as S@N is a little easier to digest.

Generally you will get 13 issues of any mag in a year. They will get earlier as they are released approx every 28 days. Then you will get 1 that just says summer or winter depending when they release it.

Archived