NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

TAL 2(?) on the bay

Crunchard

Will be interesting to see what it goes for. Surprisingly low at the moment in comparison to what these have been going for recently on the fleabay.

Just make sure it's complete and not missing any important items, if you're bidding.

Cheers,

Andy.

lol you will end up bumping the price up , [you should wait till 10 second's to end then bang the bid's in fastest finger wins:)]

no need for 'fastest finger first' - i have a sniper in the eagles nest ready to fire when the times right....although i think my max bid might let me down as i can't stretch much more, and i'm already close to the £135 it's already going for.

game on indeed!

p.s. i spied this TAL 1 with just 3 1/2 hours to go (as of 13:30 29-4-12) with a very wallet friendly £53 asking price as a 'fall back'!

Some last minute mayhem results in a final selling price of £230.

Round about the average of recent 2M fleabay final prices.

Andy.

yep, went WAY above my max bid of £180...a good price reached nonetheless though for the seller.

Archived