Eyepiece recommendations for a 200p Dob

I was all set to get a Tal 150p but after finding a local shop with stocks of Skywatcher 200p's I took the plunge and bought one yesterday.

I bought the display one so I wouldnt have to worry about setting it up and was ready to go as soon as I got it home, setting up the finder scope etc.

Anyway, I was wondering which eyepieces were used and favoured but others who use this scope, and also which sizes to go for?

BST ones seem to be highly rated, or is there something better for similar money?

I was given a basic Skywatcher barlow but am thinking of replacing that with a Tal X2 in the future and I know someone who will sell me either a Tal 25mm or a Meade 4000 25mm if either one of those is going to be an improvement over the 25mm that came with the scope.

Thanks in advance,

Rob.

Is the revelation the GSO one that sells for about £34?

if so, that one is already on my 'wanted' list.

Cheers,

Rob.

Not sure of the price tbh, the 32mm is not a bad EP for wisefield stuff. I'm currently selling some GSO EPs but not the 32mm, PM me if you're interested.

Archived