NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

32mm eyepiece options

ok i will but if you cant wait i can highly recommend the 32mm pannaview and i think scopes and skies have a few in stock

Hi

thanks for the help.

I rang scope and skies and they have no sw panaview in stock in contradiction to their website.

Looks like I am going to have to wait

thanks

well what a bummer! these are nearly the same as the pana veiw and in stock as i rang up yesterday and was having a nice chat with them and i chose the meade 32mm just to see what it offers i will probably end up getting the 40mm version of the antares to compare Antares 30mm 2inch | Telescope Accessories | Rother Valley Optics

Hi

I agree. This shortage is a complete pain.

I spoke to a couple of retailers and they have people on their waiting lists already so when stock comes in , it has already been assigned.

Loolks like a case of if you see it buy it

yours hacked off

I spoke to Stockport Bino & Scope centre an hour ago and he's definately got a couple of panaview 26's in. 01614298002. What scope have you got?

Hi

I have a sw 200p dobsonian fl 1200mm?

I spoke to Stockport bino but they do not have the 32mm?

any other ideas?

many thanks

hoping it comes tomorrow as advised by RVO due to the bank holidays which i forgot about :) i will pm you when it comes and i manage first light. i know the feeling when you want something quickly but don't want to get it in case its a bad choice plus if had come i wouldnt have been able to use it with all this cloud !

Hi

thanks for the reply

I know what you mean about waiting.

I am also looking at the baeder 32mm but it is priced at £135 - more than i wanted to pay - assuming it is in stock

I have read the meade reviews online and they all seem positive and the fact that you can get it is always a plus.

Hope it arrives soon and the skies are clearer

many thanks

Archived