Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

M51L-Ha/R-G-b 2012 finished

MikeD

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is just FANTASTIC - wonderful and beautiful :icon_salut: That really is something to aspire to :D

I presume you used the 250 Newt - I don't think I could get one of those in my shed, big as it seemed when I built it.

That is just FANTASTIC - wonderful and beautiful :D That really is something to aspire to ;)

I presume you used the 250 Newt - I don't think I could get one of those in my shed, big as it seemed when I built it.

Yes it was the 250, mine sits in a 8ft x8ft just nicely.:icon_salut:

Absolutely lovely Mike....a corker of an M51 :icon_salut:

Yourself and Olly have set a very high standard for this target......about time I got my M51 data off the laptop and started on mine :D

Cheers

Rob

Absolutely lovely Mike....a corker of an M51 :icon_salut:

Yourself and Olly have set a very high standard for this target......about time I got my M51 data off the laptop and started on mine :D

Cheers

Rob

Looking forward to it already Rob.

How much data do you have, lost of Ha I trust.;)

Mike.

That is incredible :D

So was that taken with the SW f4.8 that is in your sig or something else? I hope that at some point in the future, when I have an imaging rig of my very own, that I will be able to take pictures like :icon_salut:

Looking forward to it already Rob.

How much data do you have, lost of Ha I trust.:icon_salut:

Mike.

Actually, not that much Mike....I have plenty of luminance, and a fair bit of RGB, plus last years RGB too, but Ha needs adding to. I was going to try some tonight, but there's too much moon for my 35nm filter, plus I've been fighting one of those non specific flu type viruses since the weekend, so it'll have to wait for a while :D

Rob

Archived