Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

No DOME BUSINESS THAT DOME BUSINESS

CELESCOPE

I sit here looking out at my dome , what a pleasant sight it is , lovely green , ME thinks!!! maybe take the roof off ,fill it with water and have a cold tub ehehheheh .

Anyway enough of being silly , the bottom line is Pulsar Optical are completely baffled by this problem , talking to one of the fitters he alone with his son fitted one this week in a couple of hours and it went perfect , all the contruction is from the same mould , and they say my base is the best they have worked on , so its a mystery, they now have to call Gary Palmer on monday for an executive decision, or better still to get him to fly over and see for himself what the problem is , they have said a new Dome would be done if this has to be the answer, even thought about using the old version mould for the two part construction. but we will see , i have agreed to work through this with them, i know its apain , but even if it helps some one else in the future we have achieved a valuable in sight into what problems can occur , so there it is at the moment guys .

Watch this space .

meanwhile i continue with the elements of wind etc .

Cheers

Rog

HERE, HERE, MIKKEY!

ENOUGH'S ENOUGH. TAKE IT AWAY REPLACE OR REFUND PLUS HASSLE MONEY. THEIR PROBLEM NOT YOURS ROG ,LET THEM WORK IT OUT AT THEIR LEISURE AND EXPENSE ! THEY ARE UNABLE TO PROVIDE YOU WITH THE PRODUCT YOU ORDERED AND PAID FOR THAT IS SUITABLE OR FIT FOR IT'S PURPOSE ! THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON LONGER THAN MOST WOULD PUT UP WITH , CERTAINLY IF IT WAS ANY OTHER PRODUCT YOU'D UP 'N' ATOM! THEY'VE HAD MORE THAN ENOUGH CHANCES TO RECTIFY IT.

SORRY ROG BUT PERHAPS YOU OUGHTA PUT YOUR FOOT DOWN, IT'S CLEARLY BEEN UPSETTING YOU, TAKE CONTROL.

KARLO

Pulsar Optical are completely baffled by this problem

Obviously they are not qualified to be putting up these domes.

I mean, how complicated can it be?

Fairly simple structure which if moulded properly should glide together...

Can't understand why they are'nt able to spot the problem...

Good job they're not making fiberglass boat hulls or gliders :shock:

Still, whatever, it's your decision Rog, your the guy on the ground

so to speak :?

Rog,

Life is too short - it is not worth getting upset about. If you have confidence that PO are doing everything they can and the end result will be a working dome, then continue to be patient.

However, why not agree a timescale with them by which you will have an acceptable outcome - either the working dome or appropriate financial restitution. On the latter point, you may wish to point out to them that a sizeable portion of their potential future market is watching their progress with interest.

Mike

they already know that Mike , they said they are afraid to look on the internet in case what they see my frighten them , ok guys , there is no prob with my money back, thats not a prob , also a new dome like i said , i stated i expect to slot back in front , they agree, , so all this will be sorted early in the week , the problem is , i ha da look at the pod thing , it seems ok , but does not solve the wind prob, so no pointy in spending out on that , just as well stay outside and image, so it does seem i,m stuck with a dome , or nothing at,all.

so lets just see what happens

Rog

Roger, as you know, my Pulsar Dome is fantastic (albeit, mine is NOT the multi-section one) and the Pod does not compare. There is nothing to touch the PO dome for the money so you are right to stick with it for now. However, if they have supplied and installed several successfully before (as you have told me they have assured you they have - blimey, awful grammer!) then surely they should now simply supply a new dome which should install like all the others they have done? Worth a little bit more wait for a dome but a new one, I think ......

Another piece of advice - don't listen to anyone's advice, do what you want to do :D

I am really loking forward to the happy ending for you dear saint!

Archived