Hellow from Bolton

Tonnee

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hello Tony, just up the road near Chorley, might be a bit light poluted in Bolton. get yourself below the north face of winter hill on the angelsark to abbey village road sheltered from the lights in bolton, black as a witches cat up there. can meet and have a small star party. with some nearby members if you like. good luck.

pete.

Hi Tony

Welcome to the forum, from a fellow Boltonian

Interesting place you have there Keith.

Hopefully we will get a clear night soon ;)

Hi Phil

Are you new to this as well, if you ever fancy a meet up let me know

Rgds

Tony

Hello and welcome Tony, how you finding the scope?

Your welcome to team up with me any time i am over in Preston.

Well aboard the Forum ;)

Hi James

I have only had chance to have a quick 30 mins in the garden so far, going to order myself a Telrad finder this week, although I actually managed OK the other night with the one on the scope.

Let me know next time your out and I may take you up on the offer

Rgds

Tony

hello Tony, just up the road near Chorley, might be a bit light poluted in Bolton. get yourself below the north face of winter hill on the angelsark to abbey village road sheltered from the lights in bolton, black as a witches cat up there. can meet and have a small star party. with some nearby members if you like. good luck.

pete.

Hi Pete, sounds good I'll def be out if a meet up is planned

Archived