Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

The epitome of optimism?

StarMan1701

Well I suppose even a person not knowing about scopes would at least enter this name into google or whatever, and find out the difference! :wink: What was this dude thinking? :cool: I have heard that you can find second-hand items for a half price that of new ones, but for double!? 8)

We should all email him en-masse and ask him "What colour are the clouds on your world?"

Great idea! :wink:

Mind you,if he is,as the title suggests,'The epitome of optimism' we would all get the same reply.....Clouds? What clouds?

CW

This guy is good isn't he.

On one of his other feedbacks, he complains about a lesbian DVD he has bought not being lesbian enough :shock:

I thought other members would like to know that I suddenly find that I have a Skywatcher ED80 OTA for sale for £5000. Please form an orderly queue.

With about 40 minutes to go and no bites for that very lucrative deal, I decided to mail him through Ebay and get his thoughts on his pricing. I told him all the astronomy forum guys were just wondering why they should pay the epic price of £900 for a second-hand scope they could get for about £250 brand new. Just curious, that's all.

With about 40 minutes to go and no bites for that very lucrative deal, I decided to mail him through Ebay and get his thoughts on his pricing. I told him all the astronomy forum guys were just wondering why they should pay the epic price of £900 for a second-hand scope they could get for about £250 brand new. Just curious, that's all.

We await the reply with eager anticipation :wink:

Unfortunately, this sort of pricing seems to happen all too often on ebay. I know a guy who sells tractor manuals which you can get direct from is web site for about £9 or from ebay for about £12. :wink: He's as stunned by this as anyone!

Archived