Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

OMG ive just turned on .........

Kai

Huh, that's nuthin - I mounted my PST on my HEQ5 last week and the date that came up was 25/04/2007.

You have obviously been having super weather down there Kai :cool:

Never mind, the dark skies and clear nights will return soon - monsoon season only lasts a couple of months :wink:

Tom

My Heq5Pro mount and the last date i turned it on was the 22/05/07. :wink::cool:

That was the last time i used my scope !!!!!!!

How scarey is that .......

Herb, you're a lightweight!

With this bad weather, I've collimated my scope, regreased the focuser, polished the tripod, and re-zeroed in the red dot finder at least twice a week. I've gotten rid of any dust bunnies on my Toucams chip, cleaned all my lenses and arranged my filters in a bewildering number of ways.

Today I took receipt of a compass and spent the daylight hours marking out various polar alignment plots in the garden.

Hang on a minute...you're not a lightweight...I'm a sad git. It's all become clear to me now. :shock: :lol:

30 Min's and Jupiter was like a sock in a Spin dryer

Does it smell nice too.... :cool:

If you hang it up right away it won't need ironing.. :wink:

Toot...Toot..that's my taxi...

my scope needed reprogramming with time date- and also telling what sort of scope it was- first time since i`ve had it- then the ac lead wouldn`t work, then the dsi wasn`t recognised, and don`t even get me started on starry night!!- see earlier thread- did have a cracking view of jupiter last night though. :jupiter:

The joys of having no-goto means I don't have to recall the length of time between observing sessions.

Although I had almost forgotten which end of the scope to look through.......

Cheers

ian

Archived