NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Getting Broadband Friday

Rob

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been thinking about the pic's lark. It doensn't make any difference how the images are posted - Astroman is still going to have a nightmare with downloading them.

Maybe we should say that the maximum image size should be set to 100K. Maybe have a seperate forum for postig bigger pic's, then at least Astroman can avoid that forum like the plague.? Thoughts?

Ant

• 2 weeks later...
My free Pipex upgrade has just come through, from 512 to 2 Meg!!!!

Blimey thats fast Gaz :shock:

Congrats on your turbo powered net

James :)

Cheers mate, I can really tell the difference when I'm DLing stuff, theres no slow down!

I've just got the first episode of the new series of Battlestar Galactica in 30 minutes while surfing the net at the same time!

Gaz

2 meg!!!.....phew!

and free! BT are upgrading their exchanges and if your ISP is part of the process (ie. pays BT I'd guess!) you automatically get your line upgraded to the max it can support up to 2 meg, guess I was lucky...£17 a month for an unlimited, 2 meg line when a couple of years ago I was paying AOL £16 for dial up! :)

Archived