Is this special offer worth getting

Hi All

I have ordered a Skyliner 250px flexi goto and with this scope

you get an offer of a set of Eps and filters for half price

can you tell me if this set is worth getting or not

Not sure if the Eps are any better than the ones that come with the scope I know there will be more Eps but are they better quality

than the standard

Sky-Watcher Skyliner-250PX FlexTube SynScan dobsonian telescope.

Thanks

I often get the impression that occasionally these manufactures have surplus stocks of items, due to over production or that have not been good sellers, often due to quality, these are then packaged in promotion deals to encourage people to buy the main product. years ago this was not so bad, I remember Meade did sets of MA eps as as a promotion give away but then these Modified Achros were quite reasonable and still sell for around £70 a set. IMHO I would not be tempted, I am sure after using the scope, which will be a real eye opener for you and with a little experience and knowledge gained from the forum you will be more in a position to choose the ep you would like from quality products that won`t disappoint, HTH :p

John.

Archived