Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Jupiter before the clouds rolled in again !!!

trudie

And there's you telling everyone you've forgotten how to do things Trudie. Don't look like it to me.

You are back where you left off as far as big Jove is concerned. Nice one again, and back in the groove. :)

Ron. :)

Super pic Trudie - I rushed out last night, The rain had ceased the sky was super clear. Got out my scope, Cam installed, Laptop, powered up, got Jupiter on my screen, focused, went to go to run button and Jupiter dissapeared from the screen. Looked up and found the clouds had rolled in, Packed up and when to bed. You have to have the patiencs of a Saint with this hobby.

Super pic Trudie - I rushed out last night, The rain had ceased the sky was super clear. Got out my scope, Cam installed, Laptop, powered up, got Jupiter on my screen, focused, went to go to run button and Jupiter dissapeared from the screen. Looked up and found the clouds had rolled in, Packed up and when to bed. You have to have the patiencs of a Saint with this hobby.

This happens to me either :) Nice picture Trudie!

Martin :)

Archived