NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Retail therapy

DazC

Hi all,

i saw it was a really clear night tonight so thought i'd get the scope out, firstly i had to get my two daughters ready and into bed. As usual, by the time i'd finished that the clouds had rolled in and covered the sky. Thanks!!!!

Anyway, to help me feel a little bit better for not being able to go out into my garden with my scope, i have just ordered a 7mm TMB Planetary II ep and a 32mm GSO Plossl ep. And now i can't wait for them to arrive!

I feel like a kid at christmas again.:icon_salut::D:D:D

Amazing!!!!!!!!!

D.C

32mm GSO Plossl..........

My favourite.

The view just sucks you in and you can easily get lost for hours just taking a casual stroll around the universe.

My nephew was up earlier and he was admiring my time/temp/moon phase clock that i bought from FLO. He thought it was so cool the way the clock is accurate with moon phases.

He is 20 yrs old so an Easter egg is out of the question. For Easter i think i'll order him the same clock from FLO.

He is gagging to have a look through my 8SE. I didnt know he had an interest in astronomy. I might also give him my Celestron 90EQ scope.

I never use it.

I like spending money on myself but i also like spending it on others.My next purchase will be a solar filter for my 8se.

Archived