Hi

Asteroid1

Hi there asteroid1, welcome to the forum.

You have really put the cat amongst the pigeons now :-). An astrologer who is interested in astronomy too! That'll confuse people :-)

Welcome anyway. On the focusing problem, ultimately if you get the scope pointing at the moon and then wind the focus knob all the way from one end to the other, you should find focus at some point. I have a mak which works on similar principles, once you have found it, you shouldn't have to move it so far in future.

Cheers

Stu

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Stu, In Astrology, we use ephemeris, take into account our solar system & geocentric orbit. All this plays a major role in Astrology. Astrology incorporates ancient theories, science & Astronomy, however, i wish to not bring religion, myths or non-scientific theories into this forum out of respect for all. Yes, i have a great passion for Astronomy! Thanks for the helpful advice.

You are very welcome anyway

I guess that was just my gentle way of warning you about the high probability of jokes from the chaps and chappesses on here, though we are a very well behaved and nice bunch really :D:icon_scratch:

I believe there is at least one SA member on here.

Enjoy the forum

Stu

Archived