Telescope Suppliers around west midlands

Hi peeps, im looking to buy my daughter a dob 200p but first light optics are out of stock, is there anywhere around the west mids i could get one from so i could collect myself, webite links would be great.

andy

if you dont mind used but excellent condition a chap is selling one on the uk astro buy and sell site, he is a member of this site and a genuine good person and its not me!

U.K. Astronomy Buy & Sell

Hi ive emailed the seller but i need to answer an antispam question to send it and the question is this.

What is this in just one word.

Help

testquestion1.gif

Hi Ya Andy, think your gonna struggle to get a scope for xmas if thats what its for. There's no one around here. I have to order all bits on line or over the phone but beware, complete telescopes are very fragile and don't travel too well, if you can get one it may need collimating when it arrives, but there's plenty on here that can help. Hope you get sorted Andy and regards, people are great on here all you need to do is ask. Paul

Hi, I ordered my dob from Sherwood's and received it within 3 days. Excellent service and good people. highly recommended. I think if you place your order now the should deliver by Christmas. Give them a call and ask.

Hi Ya Andy, think your gonna struggle to get a scope for xmas if thats what its for. There's no one around here. I have to order all bits on line or over the phone but beware, complete telescopes are very fragile and don't travel too well, if you can get one it may need collimating when it arrives, but there's plenty on here that can help. Hope you get sorted Andy and regards, people are great on here all you need to do is ask. Paul

Cheers paul for the advice, im hoping to get something for her for xmas as shes sooooo excited and i just want to see the look on her face when she see her telescope :), in not far from sherwoods so may go and pay them a visit........

Andy

Archived