NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Q&A For sale, Wanted & Swap section

spaceboy

I understand the reason behind the For sale section being closed but is it possible to maybe have the Wanted and Swap sections back pretty please :)

I cannot see where a traders interest would lye in swapping out astro gear or even the point in placing a wanted advert but maybe I over looked some thing ??

Forgive me if this discussion has already been addressed.

Sorry Spaceboy, the sections have to stay closed till we sort out an alternative to what was in place before.

We had one problem or another in all the areas of the FS board. Hence the temporary closure.

Please understand that we need a little time to get things sorted.

Concerning the Wanted section there is one person around that is often on other forums placing Wanted posts.

Then the bits wanted appear as part of a set up they were constructing or putting together for a sale.

So the Wanted can have the same problems as the For Sale, possibly worse.

Concerning the Wanted section there is one person around that is often on other forums placing Wanted posts.

Then the bits wanted appear as part of a set up they were constructing or putting together for a sale.

So the Wanted can have the same problems as the For Sale, possibly worse.

I don't know if it's just me but that sounds like a good idea If it's like a restoration kind of thing would it not be giving back to the astro community while adding a different aspect to the hobby for the person who is building the scopes???

Archived