NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

And who said Dentists were overpaid :)

I read somewhere that in the USA Dentists were the 2nd highest paid profession, I think the highest paid were either Lawyers or Plastic Surgeons. The same article (written about 10 years ago) suggested that the UK dentist profession had adopted achieving a similar status here as an major strategic objective.

I'm not getting at the profession, I'm sure they are very skilled - it was just an article I read.

John

i work in criminal law in England. lawyers are not all overpaid contrary to popular belief.

i think my budget might allow me to purchase the shirt from the orthodontist's back but none of his equipment.

i work in criminal law in England. lawyers are not all overpaid contrary to popular belief.

Must have been Plastic Surgeons then, and it was in the USA rather than in the UK. My cousin is a business lawer in Australia trying to hold down a job and bring up 3 kids on her own - she's definately not overpaid.

John

Must have been Plastic Surgeons then, and it was in the USA rather than in the UK. My cousin is a business lawer in Australia trying to hold down a job and bring up 3 kids on her own - she's definately not overpaid.

John

Very nice three point turn John! Best I've seen in years! :):D

Very nice three point turn John! Best I've seen in years! :D:)

Yep - I know when I'm on dodgy ground - also my Dentist might be reading this thread and I've got some treatment coming up :shock: (no plastic surgery due though thank goodness :)).

John

Archived