Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Canon EOS 10d DSLR Camera

stargazerkelly

If you buy a bridge camera such as the Fuji or GF1 - Will that keep you going in the long term? They are both good cameras, the GF1 has a real following.

If you decide to upgrade to a DSLR at a later date then you will lose money. If you already have the 10D, why not just get an allround lens to go with it?

You chop and change quickly don't you? :D

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
what lenses can i put on a canon EOS 10d ? i have just the camera body? any help wud be great. i would prefer what ever is cheapest new or second hand. :D

tks

i use a unmodded 10d mrs todd8137 would not let me she uses it as well for none astro stuff but its a great camera i have had some great widefiled and with the right adapters stick it in my 12" reflector and my 90mm

Nice i did find this lense

Used Canon EF 35-80mm f/4-5.6 III | London Camera Exchange - Southampton (Civic Centre)

wud appreciate your opinions. and im so sorry for asking so many annoying questions

i do not think that you could annoy any one thats what SGL is famous for its help,sounds good i do use that same lens for wide-field shots just last night i did a bit of stop motion with auriga i set to 28mm and manual mode iso 400 f4.5,and started shooting take a look at this vid they were 30 sec subs ,on a tripod if i piggy back the camera on my goto i can get 120 sec subs at a time

todd8137's Channel - YouTube

now take about 50 like this and then take a few lights and darks and you may just be suphttp://www.youtube.com/user/todd8137rised

i do not think that you could annoy any one thats what SGL is famous for its help,sounds good i do use that same lens for wide-field shots just last night i did a bit of stop motion with auriga i set to 28mm and manual mode iso 400 f4.5,and started shooting take a look at this vid they were 30 sec subs ,on a tripod if i piggy back the camera on my goto i can get 120 sec subs at a time

todd8137's Channel - YouTube

and thats with a canon EOS 10 d WOW

It's ok to ask but i might not answer straight away .. as I have to get some work done as well...

Can I link you to a couple, of online review sites...

Canon EOS Digital Camera SLR Lens Reviews

FM Reviews -

I am not sure If your idea of "good" and mine will be the same ... the 6.3MP sensor in the 10D will be fairly forgiving on lenses...

Peter...

well my dad has offered to but me a brand new DSLR next year. possibly my birthday and he is going to use the canon 10D.

so for now guys i need a good camera just to take photos of day to day stuff my Kodak easyshare Z915 did the job lol but now its broke i still need to find a new or used camera any suggestions. oh and all the links u guys sent me for lenses and reviews. ect... have been sent to my dad and he is reading them.

so if its okay to ask any ideas of a camera i could get. i do like the looks of the Compact Bridge Camera's

and sorry for be the biggest pain in the butt

Archived