Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

TMB Paragons Anyone?

TMB Paragons Anyone? Since they (Well the 40mm) figure prominently in UK magazines, I was wondering if anyone had seen or tried one? Are SCS Astro unique UK distributors? (Sadly, their site appears to be down at the mo'). I am potentially more interested in a 30mm or 35mm. D'you think they exist too? I wonder (out loud!) how they would stand up against a (S/H!) 35mm PAN at similar price? More specifically in a fast (F5) scope... As well as any other at that price? :D

Rhetorical Aside: Why does "Matt" Black paint always seem to turn out Shiny. Aaaaargh... :D

Thanks chaps! In the sense I'll be lucky if I can ever afford one? :D

I think, after some slightly "less than optimal" choices, IF I get another eyepiece, it's going to have to a be a decent one. Have played the game of replenishing the second hand market with my stuff far too much... A few months of frugality now in order. :D

Archived