Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

New scope ordered! 200p Flextube Auto

Hello all,

Thanks to all the help and advice I have received on here I have just ordered my new scope - Skywatcher 200p Flextube Auto! Very very excited now, this will be my first ever telescope and from the way my heart leapt seeing Jupiter and moons through binos I can only dream what else I may be able to see.

I have to say a really big thank you to the community on here, even without starting fresh thread after thread there is so much detailed info already archived. I would most probably have bought a telescope from a high street store or somewhere and ended up with something that turned off my interest.

Cheers,

Mark

Aghhhh... out of stock with supplier.. going to be about 2 weeks!

On another note I have read some posts saying the Flextube auto models are being discontinued? Does anyone have any information on this?

*commence nail biting.....

Hello all,

Thanks to all the help and advice I have received on here I have just ordered my new scope - Skywatcher 200p Flextube Auto! Very very excited now, this will be my first ever telescope and from the way my heart leapt seeing Jupiter and moons through binos I can only dream what else I may be able to see.

I have to say a really big thank you to the community on here, even without starting fresh thread after thread there is so much detailed info already archived. I would most probably have bought a telescope from a high street store or somewhere and ended up with something that turned off my interest.

Cheers,

Mark

:rolleyes: Great! More clouds!

Only joking, congrats on your choice.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived