Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Further atempt at solar imaging

spacetrace

I took this image around a week or so ago and have been meaning to share it with you. As a recent beginner in solar observation I am finding it pretty exciting watching how the surface changes so quickly and how the sunspots change over time. I think this is something that will continue to entertain me during clear days, but no doubt I have condemned the UK to permanent cloudy day and nights now.

post-18185-133877676476_thumb.jpg

That's a nice image spacetrace. Not sure about the pink colour though, but that's easily altered to taste. I agree about the fascination with the sun, as I think I am seriously addicted, spending loads of cash on gear and pacing the room when the clouds roll in lol

Very nice capture and presentation. Have to agree the colour is to taste. Not keen on the pink although I know that is a natural view depending on the filters one might be using. Just as green from a solar contiuum filter is a bit surreal. Good to try a variety of shades to see what brings out the features best. You just might find that monochrome is the way to go! Look forward to more of your images.

Archived