Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

2 close travelling objects

Space Bat

Hi trying to nail what I saw last night when out with the St Neots AA with a public viewing....

Around 9.30 saw 2 closely following objects, one was about mag 0.0 and the other mag 1.5 these travelled in the east cutting through Cassiopeia, what was weird was that they were really close to each other and tracked same path...around 2 degree's separation if that.

Tried to find what it could be - and mate at work checked as well but can't nail it...they were not planes as no nav lights...and were moving at typical satellite speed.

Only thing that comes close to an explanation was the Soyuz 2.1b and the Glonass-M navigation satellite.....

Any ideas???

Was initial thought yes - but trajectory looked very satellite like - and the difference of brightness?? :)

And visibility to black was good for most part with odd bits or rubbish (clouds)

So should have seen the Nav's and nothing of the sort...and was quiet no audible noise of aircraft...but yeah if high up may not have been evident...

Had to register when i saw this.

Saw the exact same thing about 2 years ago apart from i saw them disappear into the earths shadow , thought i must of been lucky and witnessed a shuttle iss docking/undocking, went indoors and checked heavens above, nope wasn't it, nothing of that magnitude was passing over.

would love to hear some more theorys.

Ive also seen this years ago infact i filmed it with a sony low light digital 8 same as described. on many occassions ive seen 3 fly in formation that i assume are the navys Nos group. on one occassion i saw 4 flying in close formation was at the very least a little strange especially as i contacted the CAA and reported dangerouse flying.only to be told 3 radar scopes were checked over the intire area and they did not show up ? so clearly were not high flying jets, as you mention no sound or navigation lights just like dim sattelits. They was not lanterns completely the wrong colour ( these were blue white ) and being so dim i assume would have to be pretty high. so flying so fast at about sattelite speed convinced me they was not lanterns.

And to really give you all a laugh they also devided at high speed. which i dont often tell people. But hey call me a liar or mistaken your choice. I certainly would pass a lie detector test. I thought of birds with there under bellys being illuminated, but they must be quick birds. I dont think they was birds.

I also think secret millitary jets testing is a possibilitie. But would the CAA know this to denie they was picked up on radar i havent a clue ? but seems unlikely.

Untill many on here that find explanations for these sightings ( which in nearly every single case is explanable and correct, ive found ) could actually have seen what i saw, then its just a report, a unlikely one, and one that must have a logical explanation. And i 100% agree it must have.

only problem is because of the speed of them deviding, to this day. i havent a clue what they was, im certainly not saying they were aliens. But i admit i was shocked that night, and stood there in disbelief.

interestingly the report i sent to the MOD about this, has to my knowledge not been released. As when i went searching for the FOA document release for that period in time. a 3 month chunk of that time period was exempt from release. I havent checked recently to see if thats changed. The night sky can have some very confusing sights. No wonder Allen Hynek took some reports seriously from experianced observers pilots ect Like LT coyne and hes crew. I do beleve some reports should be investigated properly scientifically. And not laughed away. I dont want to be that denialist ostrich with hes head in the sand not looking at reports because of a assumption of what we think should and should not be possible in this mysteriouse world of ours. I guess Hynek struggled with that one. glad to see he was brave enough to put judgment aside for a second and take hes head out of the sand. Sadly many will not do that. And it goes both ways assumption is the mother of all f ups both in reporting what we think we see, and dismissing it. Two very bad evils But i suppose in the case of LT coyne it clearly wasnt jets lanterns balloons flares ect Either he and hes crew were on LSD lieing. Or something very strange was indeed witnessed by that Millitary crew. Like Hynek im brave enough to say i just dont know are you ? to get back to your report could it be two sattelites on the same path, just happen to be in close line of sight. so not as close as what we think we are seeing ? thats my only guess

Archived