NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

First attempt with my web cam .....

Moon monkey

Well the first one I will post anyway :)

Had the 880 flashed to 900 last week

First attempts were not very good, so I collimated my scope (also a first for me) then the pictures where better straight away.

Lots of better pictures of Jupiter on here I know :) but I am quite pleased with what i have got so far ...... and I am determined to get better

Ps the moon to the left is Europa + its shadow, and Io is way out to the right....

:(

Cheers moon monkey

jupiter 11.bmp

Excellent first try with plenty of banding detail. MM you need to crop the image a little and convert it to a smaller file size such as a jpeg and the image will be shown.

John.

Very nice first attempt with some very nice detail showing

To make your image show on post rather than a link download just make sure you save your finished file as a Jpeg rather than a bmp file like so

Kevin

post-16611-133877672659_thumb.jpg

No I was referring to focal ratio that is the focal length divided by the aperture if you place a Barlow lens you need to multiply the result by the Barlow power

Dror

Dont want to sound daft :) But how do i change that with my web cam ?

Cheers MM

Archived