NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Insuring Your Scope

Hi Guys

Has anyone just insured their scope on its own? I want to set mine up in the garden and leave it there, its relativly secure but im sure as always there will be someone willing to 'have a go'.

I haven't the time, money (or permission) to build an OBs right now and as much as i don't mind setting up each night i'd rather not waste that time.

I was hoping to insure the scope and accessories but can't find anyone who'll do it.

Any idea's?

Check your buildings and contents first Alan - some policies will cover items in the garden - or give them a call and ask :glasses2:

There is usually a single item limit on most policies, so check that covers the most expensive item as well!

From discussions with my insurer it's fine if the scope is locked away when not in use, be that in a shed or garage, but simply leaving it out in the open I think will be the stumbling block.

How are you intending to protect the scope from the weather and pollution etc ?

Archived